Date of last revision December 3rd, 2020.
THE DATA WE MAY COLLECT
The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, the choices you make, including your privacy settings, and the products and features you use.
Most of the data that we collect about you comes directly from you when you play our games, or interact with our websites, advertising or other Services.
The data we collect may include:
- data that you provide us with when you fill in forms, answer questions or complete surveys when using any our Services, when you create an account with us or if you invite your friends to us our game and Services;
- your messages to our Services (such as emails and chat logs using our messaging systems);
- data about your account and game progress include how you play our games and interact with our Services (such as which of our games you are playing, the game versions, your progress through the games, session time and duration, number of attempts at each level and purchase made);
- your device identifiers (such as advertising ID);
- data about your device, such as device name and operating system, network state, browser type and language;
- data we collect via cookies and other similar technologies, as explained further below;
- route 66 apps specific ID for you when you use the Services;
- data we receive from third party tool if you link a third party tool with the Services (such as Facebook, WeChat or Google);
- data we collect about you from other third-party companies who have obtained your consent or have another legal right to share such data with us;
- data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service; and
- other data you choose to give us.
We may from time to time ask you for your consent to collect other information from you or your device. For instance, we may invite you to allow us to access your contacts to enable us to invite them to play our games with you, if you choose not to allow us collect these data, we will not collect the data. If we do this or something similar, we will tell you what data we would like to collect, why we need it and what we’ll use it for.
By downloading, accessing and/or playing our games or using our other Services, you consent to the collection of information about you by us.
USE OF THE DATA
We use this data to provide our games and Services to you, including for the following purposes:
- to create accounts and allow you play our games and use our Services;
- to analyze and optimize;
- to prevent fraud;
- to customize in-game offers;
- to provide social features;
- to provide customized services, for example to provide our Services in the correct language;
- to respond to your comments and questions;
- to verify your purchases; and
- to show personalized advertisements;
When you play our games or use our Services, non-personal identifiers such as the Android advertising ID and/or Apple’s ID for advertising (the ‘IDFA’) and other information from your device is collected and shared with advertising partners to enable the technical delivery of ads to your device.
Our advertising partners may combine this information with information which they have collected about you when you use their services (or the websites or services of third parties) in order to serve you more relevant ads in our games or to improve the accuracy of their targeting and measurement systems.
You consent to the collection and use of your data for targeting advertising purposes by our advertising partners as set out in this section and as further described in their privacy policies. We recommend that you review our advertising partners’ privacy policies for more information.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Our business may require us to transfer your Personal Data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy.
We have taken appropriate steps and followed industry standards to secure all personal data stored by our systems. All transactions are processed in keeping with the highest security level protocols, ensuring that no one can access or use personal information in an unauthorized manner.
However, while we take responsible measures to protect your Personal Information, the internet is not a 100% secure environment. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of all information transmitted or electronically stored. We disclaim any liability for any unauthorized access to, disclosure or damage to, theft of, or loss of any Personal Information. By using our website and/or our software, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
You have certain rights in connection with your personal data and how we handle it. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us via any of the methods set out in the Contact Us section below.
Subject to limitations in applicable law, your rights include:
- Access the personal data we hold about you. You have a right to know what data we hold about you and, in some cases, to have the information communicated to you. If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any data. Please note that we may not be able to provide all the information you ask for, for instance if the information includes personal information about another person. Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will endeavor to tell you why.
- Correct your data. You also have the right to correct your data. We try to keep the data that we hold about you accurate and up to date. Should you realize that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect, please let us know at [email protected] and we will correct it as soon as we can.
- Withdraw your consent. You can always withdraw your consent in your device, for example by turning off GPS location sharing in your mobile device settings.
- Opt-out of interest-based ads. You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest-based ads” (Android).
We retain your Personal Data as long as needed to provide services or products to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws.
You must be over a certain age to play our games and use our Services, depending on where you live. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest-based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.